Package list.

¡Hola!

I want to be a new member of the project. I've been a debian user for 3 or 4
years, and have been playing with ipv6 some years ago. Now i'm coming back
to the ipv6 game because the isp i work has interest on using it.

I've found some packages that support ipv6 in mainstream debian that are not
listed:

- apt
- ifupdown
- iputils-ping (it's very outdated, but it's something)
- iputils-tracepath (idem)
- libpcap0 (and libpcap-dev, although it doesn't handle ok the "ip6" filter keyword,
	bug reported)
- tcpdump
- ssh

Please add them to the list. I believe that we should drop our ipv6 versions of
libpcap and tcpdump when the bug report get closed.

And i feel the most important thing in the "Work needed" section should be bind9. If
we want to be able to have ipv6-only nodes running debian we need bind9.

Saludos,
					HoraPe
---
Horacio J. Peña