Re: updated ipv6 patch for postfix

>> http://www.misiek.eu.org/ipv6/postfix-19991231-pl02-ipv6-18012000.patch.gz
>> few bugs fixed (new bugs introduced ;-)
>> see README.v6 for more
>> btw. someone know witch ioctl allows to get local IPv6 addresses ?

> 	I believe SIOCGIFCONF is the only one widely available.

I don't know why (I've never used linux...sorry), but the above patch
contains the following txt:

+ - inet_addr_local() can't find local IPv6 addresses. Is there
+   any ioctl that returns local IPv6 addresses on Linux, *BSD
+   and other UNIX systems ? SIOCGIFCONF doesn't work for me ;-(
+   Currently on Linux local IPv6 addresses are readed from
+   /proc/net/if_inet6 (and only on Linux). If you are using
+   other system than Linux please add all local IPv6 addresses
+   to inet_interfaces in config file.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.