Packages to build

G'day All,
  OK, I've built a web page that describes the various "status" of ipv6
packages, but I need help filling them in.  If you know of packages that
fir the various categories please let me know.

I'm looking for:
 * Packages that work with ipv6 as standard
 * Packages that we have built that are ipv6 specific
 * Packages that people are working on (a mini ipv6 WNPP in a way)
 * Packages that need to be built but noone has done it yet.

Also I'd like to write some stuff up that describes how you make a
package, do they email here? where do they upload etc.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>