Re: Debian web page?

Alexander Koch wrote:
> > Links to packages, information about IPv6, something about hooking up to
> > the 6bone or even a debian-6bone. I'd like to help you with it.
>
> Any update on that?
> Has anyone contacted the 6bone guys (/Bob Fink) already so far?

Not yet (at least I didn't), but I think we need to a) think if it will
really help us, b) create some 'gateways' to the 6bone on several places
around the globe, c) work on routing and splitting in subnets etc, before we
ask for our own IPv6 range.

If you're referring to hooking yourself up to the 6bone, I think we (maybe
Cistron can, otherwise I can get you connected in several weeks I hope) can
hook people up already. But not in a 'private' Debian ip range.

bye,
 -Remco