Re: ITP: zebra or mrtd

Alexander Koch said:
> I seriously intend to package either zebra or mrtd.
> Methinks zebra will be the one, stay tuned.
What is mrtd?  Do you mean mrtg? If so I may do that one.

> Is there anyone else from the ipv6 camp working on
> that one or has anyone package the (quite newer)
> radvd lately?

OK, if there any package that needs to be done?  I'm doing a local copy
of apache here because of the perl5 problems.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>