☎debian-interix@lists.debian.org_Killed for following the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance.💮h

🔵c

Arrested and killed for practicing yoga?

Can you imagine being arrested and killed for practicing yoga? Envision this scenario : You are practicing yoga in a group in a civil park. The Police swoop down on you, arrest you and put you in jail. They torture you until you promise to stop practicing yoga. They might even kill you and extract your organs and put them up for sale. This nightmarish situation will never, ever happen even in your wildest dreams!

We are fortunate that we have the ability to practice any religion or have any sacred beliefs in our country. It is unfortunate that it is not the same in China. People who practice Falun Gong in China are arrested, imprisoned, tortured and often kille Falun Dafa is a traditional spiritual practice of soul and body similar to our conventional practices of yoga.

Introduced to the public in 1992 in China by Master Li Hongzhi, Falun Dafa became hugely famous with over 70 to 100 million practitioners in seven years. This great gift to humanity, however, was tarnished overnight on July 20,1999, by then-president Jiang Zemin. Jiang was shaken up by Falun Dafa’s immense popularity and could not accept that the increasing number of Falun Dafa practitioners outnumbered the membership of the Communist Party, only 50 million at the time.

What one cannot comprehend is how a spiritual practice that gained such widespread popularity in only a few years; one that saved huge medical bills for the Chinese government; one that made the moral values of people stronger and; made them healthier and better human beings, could be made illegal in China - all of a sudden.

The Chinese communist Party widely suppresses freedom of religion and thought,demonizingChristians and Tibetan monks among others. Since then Falun Dafa was added to this list, false stories and lies about Falun Dafa were spread to mislead innocent people

For over 16 years, Falun Dafa followers have been systematically jailed tortured, and killed for their organs. Their bodies are often cremated .

UNSUBSCRIBE EMAIL