Re: interix question

Hi Eric,

ah, I see. I don't expect much problems, because most of the MS supplied binaries were built with MSVC and are therefore statically linked.
Only gcc can produce dynamically linked binaries.
You can check the binaries with "file" and "ldd".

I expect, however, that you will encounter much more and much harder "problems" than just with iconv/libintl when building more stuff. (You could also just disable iconv support while running ./configure in this case.)

Good luck

Martin