Fwd: Problem installing openssh in debian-interix

Hi,

I have installed Debian interix on my Windows 7 system with SUA 3.5. I have followed the instructions for installation given in the debian-interix web site. I have configured debian-interix to Unreleased35 as explained in the intallation guide.

After that I tried to install open ssh using command apt-get install openssh-server. The installation ended with following error :

Unpacking openssh-blacklist (from .../openssh-blacklist_0.4.1+nmu1_all.deb) ... dpkg-deb: file `/var/cache/apt/archives/openssh-blacklist_0.4.1+nmu1_all.deb' co
ntains ununderstood data member data.tar.xz     , giving up
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/openssh-blacklist_0.4.1+nmu1_all.
deb (--unpack):
 subprocess dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile returned error exit status 2
Selecting previously deselected package openssh-server.
Unpacking openssh-server (from .../openssh-server_1%3a4.7p1-9+interix.3_interix-
i386.deb) ...
 /var/cache/apt/archives/openssh-blacklist_0.4.1+nmu1_all.deb

After this when i try ussing SSH. SSH client is working fine but SSH server is not working.
Can you please let me know how this could be fixed.

Ryagz