Re: Anthy dictionary: Contribute / Add emoticons

Hi,

在 2024-02-11星期日的 19:05 +0900,D4rktrick1337@gmail.com写道:
> Dear Maintainers,
>
> I'd love to see the Anthy dictionary respond to input like 「えもじ」 with  a list of emojis. Or to input like 「笑」 with 😀 - like it's the case on iOS devices and Android
> devices.
>
> (1) Is this kind of contribution welcome?
> (2) If so, how can I contribute ( I couldn't find clear 'how to contribute' instructions )

I am not sure if Anthy is still being actively developed. Anyway, you can find the (sort of)
homepage at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianAnthy and its git development repository at
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/anthy . The recent packaging activity can be found at
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/anthy . Contacting the individual contributors might also be a
good idea.