Re: New version 16.0.138 of keyman package uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Hi Eberhard,

On 2023-02-09 15:35, Eberhard Beilharz wrote:
I uploaded 16.0.138-3 that will hopefully fix the tests

It looks like it almost did. But I noticed that it tried to run autopkgtest also on s390x, where it obviously failed since it doesn't even build on that architecture, and that failure seemed to prevent migration to testing.

So I made yet another team upload of 16.0.138-4 where this line:

Architecture: amd64 arm64 armel armhf i386 mips64el mipsel ppc64el riscv64

was added to debian/tests/control. After that it looks promising.

The Debian infrastructure includes things which are not so easy to grasp. :/

--
Cheers,
Gunnar