Re: ibus-m17n

On 2021-06-01 14:20, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2021-05-31 09:04, Eric Streit wrote:
Could you update the database of hanzis in the package please? I
can build an updated package for myself, but I think it would be
useful for everyone using ibus-m17n.

The package version is 1.4.3 and 1.4.5 on github.

It struck me that the Hanzi database is probably not provided by the ibus-m17n package, but by the m17n-db package which is on same version as upstream in both unstable and bullseye, i.e. 1.8.0. So updating ibus-m17n won't probably result in an updated Hanzi database.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson