Re: Keyman packages

Thanks Gunnar for moving this forward!

And for finding out why the alternative package didn't work.

Since we're using the same source code to internally build packages and we're still supporting Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic which doesn't have python3-sentry-sdk, I'd rather not drop the python3-raven dependency. But at least I can swap the order which should make it work on both Debian and Ubuntu 18.04.

* keyman-keyboardprocessor: Tests fail on two official ports (armhf and s390x).
I'll take a look as soon as possible. It looks like it's getting a segmentation fault or something. Any tips how I can track this down or debug on these platforms? (I didn't do my research on that yet, so the answer might be obvious, but I thought maybe you can give me a pointer...)

Thanks,
    Eberhard