Re: Save gcin and hime for now

On 2020-09-29 02:18, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
gcin and hime have been dropped from testing since they fail to build
with gcc-10. To get them back, I prepared two merge requests which
make them build with gcc-9 instead for now.

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gcin/-/merge_requests/2

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hime/-/merge_requests/1

If it makes sense, ...

It proved not to. Sudip Mukherjee pointed out that it's sufficient to add this line to debian/rules:

export DEB_CFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -fcommon

So I changed the MRs accordingly. But sponsoring for merging and uploading is still needed...

--
Cheers,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj