Re: Application to join the team

Hi Gunnar,

在 2020-04-21星期二的 17:09 +0200,Gunnar Hjalmarsson写道:
> Hi all,
>
> I just made a "request for access" to
> <https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team>;, i.e. I'd like to join the
> IME Packaging Team.
>
> Some of you know me a bit, some don't.
>
> My principal experience is from Ubuntu, where I have been involved in
> various l10n matters for a few years. But Ubuntu and Debian are so
> closely related, so now and then I have made minor contributions to IM
> related packages in Debian.
>
> I'll be happy to let you know more about me and answer questions, if you
> want me to. Thanks in advance for considering my application!

I saw someone gave you the Developer role. Welcome to the team!

Since Developer role cannot create repos at this time, please feel free to let
me (or any other DD members in the team) know if you need to create any
packaging repo. I'm also curious about what part of the IM packages your plan
to contribute. Feel free to let me know if there's any further actions needed
from my side.

--
Best,
Boyuan Yang