Migration from alioth to salsa for input method

Hi,

I have updated some wiki pages to help migration from Alioth to Salsa.

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/IMEPackagingTeam

I realize Boyuan Yang <073plan@gmail.com> is doing a lot of work on
packages recently, thanks.

I also made few package uploads and repository move from alioth archive
(https://alioth-archive.debian.org/) including anthy.  I moved anthy
specific ML address on alioth to this generic ML for input method on the
Debian ML system.  If this is not good idea, please override it.  I only
did these to avoid RC bugs.

If your package of interest is found in:
   https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-input-method@lists.debian.org
you are in good shape.

I still have many packages without testing packages such as ibus-anthy.
My QA page gives you some idea.
   https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=osamu&comaint=yes

You can join Debian Input Method Team at
  https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team
by clicking "Request Access" button in the top section of the page.

Please use the salsa service to create a Git repository to host your packaging
activity under one of the following sites:

    https://salsa.debian.org/debian
      (Debian group write accessible by all DD)
	If this is used, add "Debian Input Method Team"(input-method-team) to
	each project repository via its side panel: Settings -> Members ->
	"Share with Group" tab.

    https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team
      (Debian Input Method Team site write accessible by all Debian Input
      Method Team member)
	If this is used, add "Debian"(debian) to each project repository via
	its side panel: Settings -> Members -> "Share with Group" tab.

If you are not on this Debian Input Method ML, please subscribe from:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-input-method/

Regards,

Osamu

PS: Help for Chinese related ibus packages are most welcomed.