[Pkg-ime-devel] Deal with upstream merge libpinyin and libzhuyin into one source

Hi,

Upstream has merge libpinyin and libzhuyin together. It means now we can
build both libpinyin.so and libzhuyin.so in the libpinyin source [0],
and libzhuyin source [1] is deprecated.

I am currently preparing latest libpinyin, and not sure which approch is
better:

* Let libpinyin12, libpinyin12-dev contains libzhuyin.so and development
  headers.
* Create libzhuyin12, libzhuyin-dev from libpinyin source.

Any suggestion for this part?

Also, I think libpinyin12-dev shall be renamed to libpinyin-dev since we
don't need to provide building with old libpinyin, right?

[0] https://github.com/libpinyin/libpinyin
[1] https://github.com/libzhuyin/libzhuyin

--
ChangZhuo Chen (???) czchen@{czchen,debian}.org