[Pkg-ime-devel] RFS: marisa/libkkc/ibus-kkc

Hi Osamu,

>> > Could you help to sporsor for new kkc related packages?
>>
>> Please help to sponsor for marisa/libkkc/ibus-kkc packages?
>>
> Is this granted as exception?

Thank you for your check. But isn't granted as exception, sorry.

> Library transition is freeze as I understand.  Distribution wide freeze
> is coming soon.

Could you tell me where document about "library transition freeze"?
I would like to try to get permission for its exception.

For example, document by ubuntu is here:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess

"Distribution wide freeze" is about following?
https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html

However in the mean time (until Nov 5), no library package doesn't
need to get an unblock.
Is the interpretation correct?

Rigards,
--