alioth-lists.debian.net maintenance today (2021-02-20)

Today we'll be upgrading alioth-lists.debian.net (aka
lists.alioth.debian.org) to buster, as well as a new version of mailman.
This will enable some new anti-abuse measures including captchas for
list subscriptions.

The maintenance window is 14:00 - 15:00 UTC, and for some of this time
the server may not be accepting/relaying email and the web interface
will be inaccessible. We'll endeavour to minimise this downtime.

Cheers
Dominic, on behalf of the alioth-lists admin team