salsa.debian.org maintenance (Docker Registry rollback)

Hi folks

We will perform maintenance on salsa.debian.org today, 2019-08-13,
between 1900 and 2100 UTC.

We will move the Docker Registry back to internal storage.  It will be
reset to the state before the move a few days ago, so some data will get
lost.

Due to design decisions within the used software, using the external
storage only works if data is ever only added, never cleaned up.  As the
Docker Registry currently grows with 20GB per day, we admins consider
this not sustainable longterm.

The user visible downtime should be less then 60 minutes.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Warp 7 -- It's a law we can live with.