scheduled downtime for Debian services at UBC (2016-02-03T06:00Z/14:00Z)

Colleagues,

DSA has just been advised (yes, JIT) that there is a scheduled power outage
(yes, another one) at UBC that will impact Debian services.  Specifically,
power to the MCLD building will be disrupted, impacting Debian machines in the
MCLD server room directly and in the KAIS server room indirectly.

Additionally, we have been advised of a 60-hour power outage (exact start/end
TBD) during the week of 2016-02-15/19.  We have asked that alternate power be
provided to the router in MCLD so that the KAIS server room can remain
connected during the MCLD power outage, thereby limiting the disruption to
spontini.

The following hosts are in the MCLD server room (power outage):

* spontini.debian.org

The following hosts are in the KAIS server room (network outage):

* blavet.debian.org
* buxtehude.debian.org
* danzi.debian.org
* diabelli.debian.org