scheduled downtime for Debian services at Bytemark (2015-12-29 10:00Z)

Colleagues,

All Debian equipment at Bytemark will be down on Tusday starting around 0930.
We expect the downtime to not exceed a couple of hours.

Due to a hardware fault, we need to replace parts including a backplane of our
blade system.  Bytemark has been great and scheduled this work with HP for
2015-12-29 10:00Z (Tuesday).  We'll have to shut down things for the duration
of the work.

Affected hosts include the systems serving alioth and buildd.  A full list of
debian.org hosts is provided below.  Note that debconf and SPI infrastructure
might also be affected.

Cheers,

Debian System Administration Team

affected hosts: