grieg (aka wanna-build aka buildd.debian.org) replaced by wuiet

Hi,

Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> (2013-09-15):
> it currently looks like grieg.debian.org is down. My first attempts to
> get the machine back again failed. DSA will work with high priority on
> getting the service back.

due to some HW/disk issues, wanna-build / buildd.debian.org was moved
from grieg.debian.org to a new host: wuiet.debian.org; as far as I can
tell, both the database and the logs were restored on that new host, the
wanna-build service was re-enabled, and packages resumed building. The
web server seems to be up and running again, too.

If you notice any glitches, please get in touch with the relevant teams:
 - DSA: debian-admin@lists.debian.org
 - Wanna-build team: debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org

Mraw,
KiBi.