Ongoing outage of UBCECE

Hi,

most of our infrastructure at UBC-ECE, one of our main hosting partners,
is currently down/unreachable.  We do not yet know the cause for this
problem or how long this will persist.

The following user/DD visible services are unavailable:
 - backports-master.debian.org - website (morricone)
 - bugs-search.debian.org (glinka/sonntag)
 - buildd (brahms, corelli, fano, finzi, lucatelli)
 - cdimage-search.debian.org (glinka)
 - codesearch.debian.net (coincy)
 - d-i.debian.org (ravel)
 - dde.debian.net (paganini)
 - ddtp.debian.org (dukas)
 - debtags.debian.net (glinka)
 - emdebian builder (blavet)
 - gobby.debian.org (gombert)
 - i18n.debian.org (tye)
 - lintian.debian.org (lilburn)
 - manpages.debian.net (paganini)
 - mirror-master.debian.org (glinka)
 - morgue.debian.org (stabile)
 - munin.debian.org - monitoring (menotti)
 - nagios.debian.org - monitoring (tchaikovsky)
 - nm.debian.org - new maintainers (nono)
 - packages.qa.debian.org - Package Tracking System (quantz)
 - patch-tracker.debian.org (respighi)
 - people.debian.org - ~user webpages (ravel)
 - popcon.debian.org (popov)
 - porterbox (barriere, falla, fischer, gabrielli)
 - qa.debian.org (quantz)
 - rt.debian.org (reger)
 - single sign on (diabelli)
 - ssh.upload.debian.org (ravel)
 - static-master (bizet)
 - www-master.debian.org (wolkenstein)

The redundancy of the following services is affected:
 - archive.debian.org - historical debian releases (stabile)
 - backports.debian.org (morricone)
 - bugs.debian.org|bugs web frontend (beach)
 - snapshot.debian.org (stabile)
 - static.debian.org (stanley)

If you have any questions please mail us at debian-admin@lists.debian.org.

Aloha,