new powerpc porterbox: partch

Hi,

Thanks to IBM and OSUOSL we now have a shiney new LPAR ("vm") on a
power7 server for use as a powerpc porterbox.

The host is called partch.debian.org, ssh host key can be found in the
usual places[1].

Instead of using the venerable dchroot setup we have decided to play
with schroot, so where you previously did "dchroot -l" you now have to
run "schroot -l", and where you did "dchroot <chroot>" it's now
"schroot -c <chroot>".

Install requests should be mailed to debian-admin, with correct subject
tagging as always. More information at [2].

In related news, we have two more LPARs, one for normal archive building
(see [3]), and one for building a ppc64 port if and when interested
people show up and actually have time.  Contact us if you think you are
and have. :)

For DSA,
weasel

1. https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=partch
    or you query ldap(s) directly,
    or you ask DNS - there are signed SSHFP records,
    or you just copy master's /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts to your system as in
      scp master.debian.org:/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts .ssh/known_hosts2
2. http://dsa.debian.org/doc/install-req/
3. https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=powerpc&suite=sid&buildd=buildd_powerpc-parry