UBC-ECE maintenance window June 9th/10th

Hi,

Our friendly hosting partners at the Department of Electrical and
Computer Engineering of the University of British Columbia (UBC-ECE)
have advised us of maintenance work being conducted this Saturday, the
9th of June.

This will include a planned electrical outage that affects several
buildings, including the two that host our gear and uplink.

Therefore, all of our systems at UBC-ECE will be unavailable on June
9th, from around 8:00 local time to about 20:00 local time - 17:00 UTC
until 05:00 UTC on Sunday.

A number of services, like www.debian.org, are location redundant, so
UBC-ECE going away will not make the service unavailable to users.  Lots
of internal/developer-targeted things, however, only exist at this
location and will, therefore, not work during the above timeframe.

A list of affected systems and services can be found below[1].

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact DSA at
debian-admin@lists.debian.org.

For DSA,
weasel

1. Affected systems/services:

 - porterboxes:
   o barriere
   o falla
   o fischer
   o gabrielli
 - buildd:
   o brahms
   o corelli
   o fano
   o finzi
   o lucatelli
   o spontini
 - additional hosts and their services:
   (* indicates location redundant services)
   o blavet
     . emdebian builder
   o diabelli
     . single sign on
   o duarte
     . bugs.debian.org web frontend[*]
   o geo2
     . GeoIP DNS for Debian service[*]
   o glinka
     . bugs-search.debian.org
     . cdimage-search.debian.org
     . debtags.debian.net
     . mirror-master.debian.org
     . misc services
   o gombert
     . gobby.debian.org
   o lilburn
     . lintian.debian.org
   o morricone
     . backports.debian.org[*]
     . backports-master.debian.org
   o nono
     . nm.debian.org
   o paganini
     . dde.debian.net
     . manpages.debian.net
     . tftpd for local infrastructure
   o popov
     . popcon.debian.org
   o quantz
     . packages.qa.debian.org
     . qa.debian.org
   o ravel
     . d-i.debian.org
     . people.debian.org
     . ssh.upload.debian.org
     . name services[*]
     . timeserve[*]
   o reger
     . rt.debian.org
   o respighi
     . patch-tracker.debian.org
   o stabile
     . archive.debian.org[*]
     . snapshot.debian.org[*]
     . morgue.debian.org
     . more stuff
   o tchaikovsky
     . nagios.debian.org
   o vivaldi
     . fossology.debian.net
   o wolkenstein
     . www-master.debian.org
 - hosts that are down, services not yet commissioned,
   internal/infrastructure services:
   o bellini
     . mirror.debian.org
     . www.debian.org