mail related miscellanea

Hi,

couple mail related things:

1) The host master.debian.org will go down some time this week since its moving
to a new rack.  Exact time has not been decided yet - it'll happen whenever
it's convenient for the people on site.  If all goes well this should not
affect much other than @debian.org mail getting delayed for a bit.

2) We decided to reject all mail from yahoo groups to any of our systems,
including lists and master (@debian.org mail addresses).  They are getting used
to subscribe debian lists and role accounts to various spam-only lists
regularly and their abuse handling is non-existant.  If you want to receive
mail from an actual, real discussion yahoo group we suggest you not use your
@debian.org address for that.

3) In the next few weeks we will start moving @debian.org mail from master to a
new setup.  Mail will be received at several front-end mailservers and
forwarded directly to your ldap-forwarding address.  If you require -extension
handling, procmail, or any of the like you'll be able to direct your mail to a
new-master.debian.org for further processing.  Announcement with more details,
like an actual timeline and instructions on what you need to do, forthcoming.

for DSA,
weasel