DOWN: merkel.debian.org // Services will be moved in near future.

Hi,

merkel.debian.org is currently down.

All previous attempt to get the machine to run again failed. We will do
our best to bring up the machine again as soon as possible.

As the ramdom crashing of the machine is happening a bit too often now,
we are already preparing new machines, where we can move services
currently hosted on merkel to.

Cheers,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster