Project machines upgrade

Hello everyone,

We're finally getting close enough to the Lenny release that we're going to
start upgrading some of the infrastructure machines to Lenny.  As always,
we'll try to minimize periods of downtime, and we will announce them on
debian-infrastructure-announce before beginning an upgrade process.

We will be testing all the public services running on each machine after
the upgrade, but we ask those of you who have better knowledge of a
particular service, or scripts running on a given host, to test after the
upgrade of that host.

If you experience any problems after an upgrade (and you've checked that
it's not just a problem with your code ;), please don't hesitate to ask for
assistance at the usual places.

Cheers,