Downtime at UBCECE

Hello all,

There will be an outage at UBCECE November 9th, 2009, beginning at
approximately 15:00 UTC.  This outage is necessary for infrastructure
upgrades.  The outage is scheduled to take anywhere from 9 hours to 33
hours (that is, either until 04:00 10th November 2009 UTC or until 04:00
11th November 2009) depending on whether work stretches into a second day.

Services definitely affected:
 - finzi and fano (kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} buildds
 - valente (volatile-master)
 - geo2 (seconday nameserver for geodns services)
 - brahms (amd64 buildd)
 - duarte (bugs web mirror)
 - wolkenstein (www test host)

Services possibly affected:
 - stabile (snapshot)

Services at UBCECE that we will attempt to keep running throughout:
 - cimarosa (buildd.d.o)
 - bellini (www, lintian, popcon)
 - ravel (people, d-i)
 - respighi (patch-tracker)