dak might act up during the next few days

Heyho,

just a notice that during the next week you may find dak acting up in
ways you could never before imagine. Usually one of us ftp* should be
watching it and teaching it manners but you never know with an
adolescent.
It might be helpful if you do not delete files immediately after
upload, just in case it turns out dak was really nasty and we
lost it. We will try to minimize that, but you never know.

(We are having an ftpteam meeting this week and are doing large code
changes, basically redoing the whole database code, looking through v3
and many other things. Should you be interested in what we have on the
agenda see http://ftp-master.debian.org/wiki/meetings/200910/ )

--
bye, Joerg
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/How_to_win_an_argument