ravel changed IP address

Hi,

ravel moved to a different IP address (in a new, larger allocation).

Ravel's old address is 137.82.84.66 and the new one is 192.168.2.5.  For
now both still work, but the old one will be retired eventually.
Default for outgoing connections is now the new address.

Ideally nothing should break, but if you have any ssh clients on
ravel that make use of host-locked keys on the other side that only
use IP addresses and not hostnames (not a silly thing) you might
have to change the from= limit to the new address.

We had some routing issues with the new netblock when we tried this
first but that problem has been identified and fixed.  If you notice any
problems reaching ravel please let us know.

Cheers,
weasel