Alioth mail handling

Hi all,

As most of you know, when you get a debian.org email address, you also
get an alioth.debian.org account and email address.  Up until now, we
have been redirecting mail for $user@alioth.debian.org to
$user@debian.org.

Thanks to some changes made by DSA, alioth now gets exported the
mail-forward field from debian's LDAP.  This means we can now send
directly to your mail forwarding address, and take some of the load off
of master.

So, if you do any special whitelisting for the mail you get forwarded
from other debian.org machines, please also add alioth to that list.

Cheers all,