Installing Debian on an HP Integrity rx2800 i2

I have inherited an IA64 system and would like to be able to install Debian-Ia64 on it. I had a look in the Debian repositories, and all the IA64 images seem to be gone :-( However, at https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2022-03-18/ I did find an Debian 11 ISO image for IA64.

The thing is, I am not sure how to launch the installation process starting from this. I'd be most grateful if anybody in this forum could point me toward documentation that will enable me to get started in this effort.