Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm

Hi

We are doing a roll call for porters of all prospective release
architectures.  If you are an active porter behind one of these
architectures [1] and intend to continue for the development cycle of
Debian Bookworm (est. release mid-2023), please respond with a signed
email containing the following before Saturday, January 1, 2022:

 * Which architectures are you committing to be an active porter for?
 * Please describe recent relevant porter contributions.
 * Are you running/using Debian testing or sid on said port(s)?
 * Are you testing/patching d-i for the port(s)?

Please note that no response is required for amd64 because our
toolchain maintainers are happy to support amd64 as-is.

Feel free to use the following template as your reply:

"""
  Hi,

  I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to
  continue for the development cycle of Debian Bookworm
  (est. release mid-2023):

  For <ARCH>, I
  [delete/modify as appropriate]
  - test (most|all) packages on this architecture
  - run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
  - fix toolchain issues
  - triage arch-specific bugs
  - fix arch-related bugs
  - triage d-i bugs
  - test d-i regularly
  - fix d-i bugs/issues
  - maintain buildds
  - maintain/provide hardware for (or assist with) automated tests on ci.d.n,
    jenkins.d.n (etc.)
  - run other automated tests outside the Debian QA services (Please describe
    these)
  - ...

  <I am a DD|I am a DM|I am not a DD/DM>

  <YOUR NAME>