Re: debian-installer grub-efi test image

Hi Pedro!

On 4/28/19 9:55 PM, Pedro Miguel Justo wrote:
> Either I am doing something wrong, or this doesn’t seem to be quite working.
>
> When I run bootnetia64.efi from the debian-installer package I just get the GRUB prompt – no config was loaded. I can’t even manually load one with “configfile” since it doesn’t seem to be able to parse the partition table.

Did you actually set up a proper TFTP server for installation? You cannot just
run bootnetia64.efi without anything else. You need to serve the whole netboot
directory through TFTP so that the EFI loader can load the remaining components
through TFTP.

See: https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/ia64/ch05s01.html.en#boot-tftp

Adrian

--