Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-07-04

On 7/6/19 10:39 PM, William ML Leslie wrote:
> I had the same issue that Frank Scheiner had regarding vim-tiny on the
> rx2660 (thank you Frank for the detailed explanation of your
> experience).

The problem is the vim package which failed to build from source on ia64
again [1]. If I build installation images after the vim package has failed
to build, the issue you are describing occurs. The explanation why a vim
package that fails to build blocks the installation is explained in [2].

I will build the vim package manually now with the testsuite disabled but
someone needs to have a look at vim on alpha and ia64 and fix the package.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz