Re: Grub, UEFI Secure Boot and netboot - help!

On Mon, 2019-06-10 at 03:37 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Any other suggestions on what we could do? Let me know what you
> think...

Is signing an extra, d-i specific, grubnetXX.efi image out of the
question?

Is the hard coded prefix a single prefix or is there a possibility of
searching a list? It's been a long time since I've played with any of
this but I have a vague recollection of once upon a time using (or
trying to use, maybe I'm remembering a failed experiment) a memdisk
(builtin to the grub image) containing an initial config file which
then was a bit more flexible about chaining to the next thing. I can't
find any evidence of that setup in any of the places I thought it might
be related to though :-/

Ian.