porterbox for testing dietlibc?

Hi Itanic people,

dietlibc currently FTBFS, and I’d like to fix the issue.
How can I get access to some sort of porterbox?

Thanks,
//mirabilos

PS: non-static klibc has been broken since like forever,
    and I don’t understand the VLIW-based assembly, so
    please don’t wait for me to tackle that issue, but
    do it yourself ☺
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is