New download location for Debian Ports ISOs

Hi!

I am cross-posting this to debian-ports@l.d.o because it affects all
Debian Ports architectures.

As of today, we will be using Debian's official cdimage mirror to host
the installation images for Debian Ports, the images can be found in [1].

I have uploaded images for hppa, m68k, ppc64 and sparc64. I am working
on uploading more images. Images for alpha are currently missing due to
issues with the Linux kernel packages which fails to build on alpha at
the moment.

Please test the images as thoroughly as you can and report your results
to the appropriate architecture-specific mailing lists. Please do not
post to this mailing list, debian-ports@l.d.o, as this will cross-post
your mail to ALL Debian Ports architectures mailing lists.

A huge thanks to Steve McIntyre and the Debian Sysadmins for providing
us access to the official cdimage mirror.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz