Re: gcc 4.8 on ia64

Hi,

I know that ia64 is no more supported by Debian, but if it does help,
it seems that GCC 4.8 fixed the GDB SIGTRAP at 0 address issue [1].

Whether this was expected is unclear to me... As for the breakage
during GCC 4.6 development cycle four years ago ;-)

     Émeric

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691576#205