Re: Re: HP RX2620 don't boot wheezy

[Apologies for the lack of context, I'm replying using the list archive]

Anyway, just to say that I'm seeing the same problems being reported
by the RX2620 and McKinley guys on my Merced machine. Squeeze works
fine, but anything later causes a hard reset of the machine (assumedly
something explodes early in the kernel).

My *hunch* is that this is compiler related. Given the speed of my machine,
does anybody know where I can find a cross-compiler matching the version
used to build the Squeeze kernel (gcc version 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8))? I tried
cross-compiling the Squeeze kernel sources with a more recent toolchain
(4.6.3) and the resulting image also caused a hard reset -- hence the hunch,
although it's also possible that I just screwed up the kernel config.

Failing that, I guess I could try building my own since I don't need a libc.

Cheers,

Will