RE: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi everyone,

I am part of the group of MIPS porters, and we missed to officially
respond to this email. Here is for the record:

  I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
  to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

  For MIPS,MIPSEL,MIPS64,MIPS64EL, I
  - can test all packages on this architecture on different hardware
    (I have access to different MIPS boards)
  - detect toolchain issues and bring it to the attention of toolchain
    maintainers whom we already have contact to,
  - triage arch-specific bugs, see we which issues are MIPS specific
  - fix arch-related bugs
  - maintain build

  In the last three years, I was a MIPS porter of MIPS32 LE and BE, and
  MIPS64 LE and BE.

I am not a DD/DM.

Dragoslav Sicarov

I am part of the group of MIPS porters, and we missed to officially
respond to this email. Here is for the record:

  I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
  to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

  For MIPS,MIPSEL,MIPS64,MIPS64EL, I
  - can test all packages on this architecture on different hardware
   (I have access to different MIPS boards)
  - detect toolchain issues and bring it to the attention of toolchain
    maintainers whom we already have contact to,
  - triage arch-specific bugs, see we which issues are MIPS specific
  - fix arch-related bugs
  - maintain build

  In the last three years, I was a MIPS porter of MIPS32 LE and BE, and
  MIPS64 LE and BE.

  Dejan Latinovic