Re: Re: Re: Re: Miscompilation at -O2

> Hi Camm,
>
> No, I don't do maintenance of gcc, I just help out where I can with
> Debian/ia64 (speaking of which, I have a bug investigation to follow up
> on).  I'm going to have to check what version of gcc I have installed on
> my machines. If you can send me a test case or perhaps (simple!!)
> instructions on how to reproduce this, I can try it on my machine
> (assuming I have a different gcc version). It would be a waste, IMO, to

I'll see if I can get a test case, but for now

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gcl.git
cd gcl
git checkout Version_2_6_10pre
cd gcl
./configure --enable-ansi
cat makedefs | sed 's,\-O,\-O2,g' >tmp
mv tmp makedefs
make

This will segfault when building gcl_clcs_debugger.lisp as above.

gcc in debian sid is quite old (2.6.4), so if this is fixed, that would
be great to know, and save the effort of the bug report.

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org