Re: HP RX2620 don't boot wheezy

Thank you for the answer. Sorry for the late I had to trip in a hurry...

Answering your questions:

- What CD image did you use? If it is a weekly build, the build date
would be relevant as well.
Its the debian-7.1.0-ia64-xfce-CD-1.iso
I try your debian-testing-elilo-3-12.iso but the result was the same.

- The CD boots; you see the boot menu with the options "Install/
Install [Expert mode]/ Rescue". You choose "Install" or "Install
[Expert mode]. Did you see
Uncompressing Linux... done
... and a lot of messages of the starting kernel?
No, the step "... and a lot of messages of the starting kernel?" dont show
up.
I see:
boot menu with the options "Install/
Install [Expert mode]/ Rescue". You choose "Install" or "Install
[Expert mode]. Did you see
Uncompressing Linux... done
Then computers reboot. In the both images (yours and from debian) the
behavior is the same, so I think it's a initrid problem.

- The main menu of the Installer appears at next. Did you see it?
No, the only menu I see is "Install/Install [Expert mode]/ Rescue" with the
both images.

###############Upgrade from squeezy Session (START)#########################
Did you have trouble when the initrd is being *installed* by the
installer or during the dist-upgrade - or - when you attempt to *boot
up* subsequently?
When I boot subsequently, initrid is created with no error
What error messages of the installer did you see?
None
What error messages during the dist-upgrade did you see?
None
###############Upgrade from squeezy Session (END)#########################

When booting of the *installed* kernel/initrd failed, did you see the
messages:
- one line with the ELILO version number "3.14",
Actually my ELILO is 3.12-4

- Uncompressing Linux... done
Yes

Yes, then machine reboots, in every situation machine reboots in this step
if I try boot in Wheezy kernel (3.2), so I can't gather information from it.
When I boot from Squeezy kernel (2.6) everithing goes OK, so I think is not
a elilo problem.

- a lot of messages of the starting kernel?
No

Did you use a local display and keyboard (connected with a VGA/USB
cable) or just a tty? (I'd prefer a local display in order to examine
the problem.)
Yes