Re: Radeon KMS removed from linux-image-3.2.0-4-mckinley 3.2.35-2

Émeric,

I think it was a mistake. I am having some graphical corruption while using Xorg on 3.2.x kernels, but I can definitely boot with KMS and interact with the console glitch-free. The issue described with the PowerPC-based laptops was that the computer hangs -- this simply doesn't happen on ia64. In later kernels, KMS+Xorg+Mesa DRI drivers work great, so even if it is set for !x86, it should be removed later. I think you should file a bug for it.

Patrick