qt4-x11 FTBFS only in the buildds.

Please keep pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth.debian.org CCed, we are not subscribed
to this lists. Thanks!

Hi ia64 porters/buildd maintainers! I'm writing you because of the strange
FTBFS we have for qt4-x11 [0], which are normally solved by doing a give-back
until it builds :-/ .

It's not the first time we see this, and as in other ocassions, we have
accessed a porter machine (merulo.debian.org) to try to determine what's going
on. "Saddly" all we could do is sucessfully build the packages. We could not
reproduce the bug in any way :-(

This last time Pino Toscano tried three times and one myself. You can get the
compressed log from my build from [1].

I would like to know if there is something else we/you can try to solve this
issue. Maybe it only triggers inside sbuild?

This is the only issue that keeps some security fixes of Qt out of wheezy, and
so it would be really great if we can find a way to solve this FTBFS.

[0] <https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=qt4-x11&arch=ia64>
[1] <http://perezmeyer.com.ar/temp/qt4_x11_buildlog.txt.xz>

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer