asking for help to solve #653582

Dear ia64 porters,

Please Cc: me as I am not subscribed to this list.

I am maintaining a Ruby package (ruby-hpricot) which FTBFS on ia64 due to a Ruby
segfault (#653582). Since I do not know anything about this architecture
and I do not have access to such a machine, I would like to kindly ask
if someone could reproduce the bug, and possibly help me to solve the
issue, or at least determine wether it is a bug in ruby-hpricot or in
the Ruby interpreter.

The segfaults occurs when the test suite is run with Ruby 1.9 (no
problem apparently with 1.8), before the first test (l.25 of
test/test_preserved.rb) finishes.

Cédric