Re: GDB problem on Debian ia64

Stephan / Émeric,

I compiled Linux 3.7.0-rc3 and installed GDB 7.4.1-3 (sid) -- doing "gdb man" hits a breakpoint at 0x0000000000000000 just like he described. I'm not sure if it is a kernel thing -- I just compiled mine from Linus's git repository last night. I don't mind doing a little spelunking into the kernel code though -- you think it might have to do with the accept4() syscall? Any other hints? (For a second, I was about to write, "let's just run GDB in GDB and then we can..." -- doh).

Patrick