Re: DRM/DRI accelerated (3D) graphics?

Dear Émeric,

Excuse me once more, for the long delay.  The period before the
Christmas break/vacation is usually very work-intensive, as far
as university work goes.

I have also not been able to try out any Linux IA-64, but I am
still *very* interested; especially after the progress you have
reported and your very kind and patient help.