Re: DRM/DRI accelerated (3D) graphics?

Dear Émeric,

First off, excuse me for the long 'radio silence'. I have been very busy with
university and what time I spent on my IA-64 hardware was mostly with
OpenVMS.

About Linux IA-64 and accelerated graphics, has there been news to report
as of late?

I think it's perhaps best if I do a complete reinstall one of these days. Are
much of the mentioned fixes included with the "testing" distribution?  In
other words, what would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Marco